Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chapter 1.4 - "The happiest moment of my life..."

Click, clack, click, clack went my boots as I walked across the stone floor. My stone floor, it's still hard to believe that I have my own house now. I nervously approached the wooden door, opening it slowly, listening to the creaking noise.

Today's the day. The day I'd never thought in a million years that I would get to have, yet here I am, about to marry the man of my dreams.


There he stood, Doc, the most incredible man I've ever met in my entire life. It was still a shock to me that, of all women, I'm the one he wants to come home to every day.


"You look beautiful." He said softly, smiling and gazing into my eyes.

"Thank you. You look very handsome." I said in return, blushing slightly.

"Are you ready?" He whispered, I giggled softly and nodded, pushing some of my black hair back.


"I Doc, promise to make you my number one priority. I promise to always make you feel special and loved, you will always know how much you matter. I promise to do anything and everything to provide for this family, no matter how hard it may seem. Finally, most of all, I promise to love you."


"I Snow, promise to make you proud to call me your wife. I promise to always lift you up and support you as much as I can,  I will always be there for you. I promise to always ask you how your day has been, no matter how bad mine was. I promise to love you and to care for you like nobody else in this world because, well, you are my world."


After we said our vows, we slid the rings on each others fingers, and shared a special kiss together.


"I can't believe we're married now, just like that." Doc said with a smile, as we walked up to our house.

"Neither can I... I'm so happy." I agree, smiling softly. We come up to our room, and stand at the foot of the bed, Doc turns to me and grabs my hands.

"Is it too soon?" He asked, glancing over at the bed. I shook my head quickly, giggling softly.

"I'm ready." I say, wrapping my arms around him.


We lay together on the bed for a moment, our bodies craddling one another. He slowly leans in to kiss me, I melt by the touch of his lips.

He slides his body on top of mine, kissing me all along my neck. "I love you." I whipser.

"I love you too." He says in return.





The next morning I wake up slowly, slipping out of our bed. I slip into my clothes and head downstairs, where I find Doc, who is preparing breakfast for us.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." He says with a smile, continuing to cook.


I giggle slightly, "Goodmo-" I stop and clutch my stomach, cringing in pain.


I run straight to the bathroom, vomitting in the toilet.


I run into the kitchen, straight to Doc. "Doc, what's wrong with me? Should I go to the clinic?" I ask nervously.

"Snow... Don't freak out, but you're pregnant." He says, not a hint of doubt was in his voice.

"What... No... You don't know-" I begin, but he cuts me off.

"Snow, I have six younger brothers, I can tell when a girl is pregnant." He says, putting his hand on my shoulder.


I gasp at first, but it fades into a huge smily. I leap into his arms, "Doc... We're going to be parents!" I exclaim, this is the happiest moment of my life.


4 comments:

  1. hey i've been secretly following your story and really like it haha! I love the whole theme it's one of my favorite stories:) Yaaa they got married haha i just have two questions:)
    1)when she has her baby will it look like her current self or her regular self???
    2) does she change back to her former self?
    Thanks can't wait till the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it! ^_^

      1) It will look like her current self, but hopefully a lot like Doc too! We do want to make some pretty babies, as this is a prettacy! ;)

      2) I'm sorry, but I can't answer this now, you'll just have to wait and see. :P

      Glad you're excited! (:

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwww, Doc is so sweet =) I'm really looking forward to seeing their babies! Lots of them, hopefully =D

    I've never followed a prettacy before, but are there heir votes like in other legacies? Or do you have to continue with the prettiest (or ugliest) child?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like him! ^_^

      Yes, I will be having an heir vote! (to choose the prettiest one) But, of course, we need some babies first.. ;)

      Delete