Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chapter 1.3 - "Out of nowhere..."

My eyes opened slowly, the sun danced in my room the way it had for several previous mornings. The memories of the past night suddenly flooded my mind, was it dumb of me to let Dylan talk me into coming back here? I wondered, but got no answer in return.

I slowly slipped out of bed, realizing that this was my first time getting a full nights rest in weeks.


I got changed and headed downstairs to look for breakfast, since my stomach was grumbling.


I went downstairs and got out the ingredients for pancakes, and began to cook on the stove. Just as the were almost done, to my horror, the whole stove broke into flames.

"Help! Help! Someone help!" I screamed, but nobody could hear. You're in the middle of the woods, Snow! Who's going to hear you?


Then, out of nowhere, there was a pounding on the door, and it was broken open. Doc! He rushed in and look towards the fire, quickly he ran to the bathroom and turned on the tap and began splashing water on the fire.

"Snow! I need your help!" He yelled, I rushed in and began doing the same thing he was.


Finally the fire was out, but I was still terrified. Doc was right there, right infront of me... What was I to do? Talk to him? Thank him? Apologize? So many thoughts ran through my mind, and I just couldn't decide which one to listen to.


Suddenly, he began to move closer to me until we were face to face, almost touching. Then, out of nowhere...





My heart must've been beating out of my chest, this had to be the happiest day of my life. Here, this beautiful, sweet man he- he loves me. He loves me despite my looks, he really truly loves me.

Then, as if it couldn't of gotten any better...

"Snow White, my love, will you marry me?" He asked, my eyes widened, and I nodded excitedly.

"Yes! Yes! I do! I do!" I cheered, gripping him tightly.




"Doc?" I started, pulling back and gazing into his eyes. "Can we not have a big wedding? Maybe just the two of us?" I asked, still in shock by this whole situation.

"Yes, of course! Just me and you. How does tomorrow sound?" He asked, smiling excitedly.

"Perfect." I said simply, as my heart fills with joy.
























2 comments:

  1. That was a quick engagement! Nonetheless, I'm happy for the two! :D

    ReplyDelete